This week, Ricky & Clive try to be positive about Survivor Series, but a pretty decent wrestling show was overshadowed by the main event. That’s when the boys get angry. Rants. Vents. Expletives. Vince’s booking. Vince’s vision. Vince’s nepotism. You get the gist.
We talk at length about HHH’s influence in WWE over his career, and whether it was all positive or negative.
JR joins us later in the show when discussing why current mid-carders aren’t getting over, and why would any big name on the indies even dare come near WWE at this moment in time.
The show thankfully ends on a high note as we close with the traditional WWE related quiz.
– Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @rickyandclive
– Proud members of Social Suplex Podcast Network, with other shows: @OneNationRadio and @TheSMCPodcast
– We are all available on iTunes and Android, all can be searched for under Social Suplex Podcast Network
– Please subscribe to and rate the shows on iTunes or at our host website http://socialsuplexwrestling.podbean.com
– Check out our blog and websites for columns and news on the latest podcasts being dropped:
– The Wrestling (Squared) Circle On Facebook
Podcast: Play in new window | Download